The Generalist

The purpose is general, the views personal, reading it optional

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Setting the context

I hope this will be the second blog that I will maintain as a 'going concern'. My first sustained attempt at blogging has just been put to an end as that blog was meant to cover only the period when I was pursuing an MBA at IIM Lucknow.

This blog, by contrast, is not meant for any particular purpose, and will consist of some news, some views, some opinions, some descriptions, and such other completely general stuff, not burdened by the question of relevance. My time starts now!

4 Comments:

At Wed Mar 29, 05:34:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sham said...

Nice. So, does this mean academics are finally over for good?

 
At Wed Mar 29, 06:26:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Tadatmya Vaishnav said...

oh yes :)...academics remain only of academic interest to me now :)...

 
At Thu Mar 30, 03:08:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Sham said...

:)
Congratulations on your placement. Saw it on Orkut.

 
At Thu Mar 30, 09:25:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Tadatmya Vaishnav said...

Thx a lot Sham...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home